I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Please Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Let us remember to wear our mask, social distance, and wash our hands frequently. God keep us healthy. God keep each of us safe and protected from the plans of the enemy of our soul. Bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to continue to grow in Your Word, Your Ways, and the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us to know You and make You known. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Have A Blessed Thanksgiving and Tell The Lord Thank You!

*Please click on the Thanksgiving link below and Give God Some Praise!

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please grant me employment and favor for the interviews I went for. I have been without work for 3 years and as a single mum, all bills are behind. Lord please keep my creditors away, save my home and allow me a financial miracle to pay the instalment for my home and utilities today. Let...
Replies
11
Views
56
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, trusting in Your unfailing love and everlasting promises. By Your grace, let today be my day of breakthrough. Make a way where there seems to be no way, and let every obstacle give way to Your divine favor. Bless...
Replies
12
Views
175
I ### from ### is looking for job as a driver. I kindly request the prayers in order to get a job.
Replies
7
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom