Job Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
I woke up late this morning, which isn't good. I'm still not in good graces with my employer. I also know God is in control, especially over my job. I should have been fired a long time ago. I'm asking for prayer because, well one, I feel the need, and two, it always makes me feel better. I can always feel everyone praying over me.
 
Praying for you for job protection and prosperity always
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your Will for my life my will for my life. Bless my relationship with You Lord Jesus. Bless our relationship with an indescribable intimacy between You and I. Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to know You and to love, respect, and honor You with my life ((body, soul, and spirit)). Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Make me a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Let my life be shaped by the Word of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable love for YOU that cannot be ignored or denied. Let our love for You and Your Grace strengthen us all to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and live a success in life in Christ Jesus. Amen!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

/>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lift my husband ### and his job in your prayers. I put prayer request here and god blessed him with a job after staying hole without a job for 6 months, but thibgs have been stressful with new project manjor putting so much stressful environment and pressure . Please pray for stability...
Replies
13
Views
284
Please pray for protection of my job, and that I can find another position soon at my company. Also please pray for my health and finding the right doctors, etc., to help me. Thank you for praying, in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
13
Views
233
Please pray that my job is protected, and that I may find and move into a new position very soon. There is a potentially stressful meeting today. Thank you for praying, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
15
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom