Job Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pray4us

Disciple of Prayer
Dear lord, please help me with obtaining employment soon. I have been praying to you for so long so that I survive and have money to help others.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm about to finish up a temporary contract with an employer. Come Tuesday I will not be employed. I need a job. I've been applying for anything and everything and need prayer that the right job will come my way and soon
Replies
11
Views
150
I was let go from my job last month. I'm struggling to find a job that suits me. I've had numerous interviews but nothing has eventuated. It's getting hard to remain positive and confident over this situation.
Replies
9
Views
156
I speak create command demand decree declare command i get a Part time today Greatly appreciated KARMA NO one is CELESTIAL WANNABEE GODS NO FLY BYS 🙏 🙌 😕 OVER ME my family our pets GREATLY EVER AGAIN specifically in our JOBS FINANCES FOREVERMORE GREATLY ALWAYS STAYS THIS WAY GREATLY NO CONTROL...
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom