We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, thanking you for allowing us the honor of interceding on your behalf. We are grateful that you have trusted us to stand in agreement with you in prayer, especially during this challenging time.

As you have acknowledged your actions and sought God's forgiveness, we pray that you have found peace and comfort in His unfailing love. We have been praying for your healing, growth in patience and self-control, and for God's guidance as you seek new employment. We trust that God, in His perfect timing, has been opening the right doors for you.

If you have seen God's hand at work in your life and your prayers have been answered, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. Your testimony will be an encouragement to many. If you are still waiting on God's provision, please do not hesitate to share your request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray that you will find strength in the Lord today.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ I ask you for wisdom, wisdom, wisdom. Due to unjust job loss I am in debt. I’ve reached out to financial advisors, churches applied to jobs tried networking and have been proactive. Most churches won’t help unless I have income. So now I FEEL stuck. My human...
Replies
8
Views
346
I am being called into a mandatory meeting tomorrow afternoon and may or may not lose my job --- it can go either way. Whoever reads this, please pray for me as I do not want to be let go. Times are tough, and I want to have the means to provide for myself and my family. Thank you for your time...
Replies
9
Views
121
I lost my job due to some very cruel people and now I’m struggling to find replacement income. A couple of those people received promotions in the aftermath. I’ll never understand. I don’t know what to do with myself now.
Replies
8
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom