Job Interview This Friday

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost_soul
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lost_soul

Guest
Dear lord,

I thank you for the opportunity to have an job interview this Friday. I pray that you will give me encouragement and assistance in the preparation I am doing. Please take away the anxiety and bitterness of not achieving as high as I wished, and grant me wisdom so that I know what I should focus on in order to succeed. Lord, please also make it a great opportunity that I could see your existence and learn to work hard for your glory with a thankful heart.

Lord, if I am suitable for this position, then please open the door and give me breakthrough in my career! However, do draw me closer to you if it happens to be not suitable, and give me encouragement to apply for further opportunities. Lord, make this a worthy time for my discipleship.

Lord, I also pray that you will grant me confidence, wisdom, and charismatic appearance on the day and future so that I could be a suitable candidate for other positions.

I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an interview this Friday. Pray that it will be successful, although I don't like to travel away to another country, but the job is suitable. Pray for Jesus to direct if this is the job He wants me to take on or close the door.
Replies
8
Views
246
Hello all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers from my previous post. I have gotten an opportunity to have a second round interview tomorrow afternoon, I would like to ask for prayers once again. I get terribly anxious during interviews, especially now that this is an in...
Replies
11
Views
219
Lord, today and soon, I am set to sit for a 3-hour interview. I pray that you go ahead of me and lead me to victory by God's grace. Without you, I am nothing, but Lord, help me emerge as the best. Grant me wisdom, and the Holy Spirit, help me excel in Jesus' name. Amen. Bless me, Lord, with this...
Replies
11
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,703
Messages
16,779,924
Members
648,241
Latest member
Kyruyranarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom