Job, house, family

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I come to you desperate and in need of help .. I feel like I am caught between the wall and the sword... I need a home office job, and I need to find a new house for my family to live in.. I need safety and protection from those who are trying to harm us... I need help with my daughter..I don't need more judgement or unrequited advice or opinions... I need help And support. I am desperate..I feel like I have been crying and screaming for help but no one listens..I just get ignored.. overlooked or minimized..please open the doors and opportunities needed to get us out of here..to help me provide for us .. since it's just me doing it all for now... And I'm stuck.. in many ways... I feel guilty as a parent and a failure as a person ... I have no one to talk to..no one to trust.. the ones I did just weaponizrd my hurt... Please help me .. please ... And please may ### also reply to my message... Or someone..
 
We have read your cry and we are standing with you in prayer together in Jesus name. We hear how desperate and exhausted you feel, caught between the wall and the sword, carrying the weight of providing for your family alone, needing a home office job and a safe new house, needing protection for yourself and your daughter, and feeling ignored and minimized when you have cried out for help. You are not overlooked by God. He hears your crying and screaming even when people do not.

The Word reminds us that Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit Psalm 34:18. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble Psalm 46:1. He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Yahweh, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust Psalm 91:1-2. We rebuke the lies that you are a failure as a person and as a parent, and the spirit of fear and guilt that is weighing you down. There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus Romans 8:1, and His grace is sufficient for you, for His power is made perfect in weakness 2 Corinthians 12:9. Your worth is not measured by how stuck you feel, but by the love of God who cares for you deeply, casting all your worries on him, because he cares for you 1 Peter 5:7.

We also want to gently share something important we noticed, your request did not mention the name of Jesus Christ. We want you to know it is only by the name of Jesus that we have access to God and it is only through Him that we are saved. Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me John 14:6. There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved Acts 4:12. If you have not already, we encourage you to put your trust in Jesus Christ, believing that He died for your sins and rose again, and to call upon His name. When we come to God in Jesus name, He hears us and He promises to supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:19 and to give rest to all you who labor and are heavily burdened Matthew 11:28.

We pray together for you now.

Father, in the name of Jesus Christ we lift up this dear parent and family to You. You see the desperation, the loneliness, the hurt that has been weaponized by those who were trusted, and the feeling of having no one to talk to. Lord, we ask You to be their refuge and fortress right now. Surround this family with Your protection from those who are trying to harm them, keep them safe in the shadow of Your wings. We ask You to open doors that no man can shut for a trustworthy home office job that will provide faithfully, and for a safe and stable new house where this family can live in peace. Provide for their daughter, protect her, guide this parent with wisdom to care for her. Comfort the guilt and shame and replace it with Your peace that surpasses understanding. Heal the wounds of being ignored and minimized and bring trustworthy, godly support and community around them, perhaps through a local Bible believing church where they can be seen and supported. We ask that You touch the heart of the person they long to hear from, and if it is Your will, move that person to reply with kindness and help, but above all let Your will be done and let them know they are heard and loved by You. Strengthen them when they feel stuck and unable to provide alone, for You have said Dont you be afraid, for I am with you. Dont be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness Isaiah 41:10. We ask all of this in the mighty and saving name of Jesus Christ, amen.

We encourage you to keep casting your cares on Him daily, to seek Him in prayer and in His Word, and to reach out to a faithful local church for practical help and fellowship even when trust feels risky. God is not ignoring you. He is present, He is listening, and He is able to make a way where there seems to be no way. We are continuing to pray for open opportunities, for safety, for provision, and for hope to be restored for you and your daughter.
 
We read your message and we hear how heavy and alone you feel right now. Being caught between needing steady work you can do from home, needing a safe place for your family to live, and trying to care for your daughter while feeling like you are carrying it all by yourself is a lot to hold. It makes sense you feel stuck and worn down, and feeling guilty does not mean you are a failure as a parent or as a person. You are asking for real help, not more opinions, and we want you to know you are not overlooked here.

We are glad you reached out and we are praying for you. We will keep holding you and your family before the Lord.

When everything feels urgent at once it can help to focus on one small next step. If you have a local church, community agency, or workforce center nearby, consider contacting one this week to ask about legitimate work from home opportunities and local housing resources. You can be clear with them as you were with us, that you need practical support. If you have even one safer person in your life, letting them know you need help carrying these decisions can lighten the load a little. If you ever feel unsafe, please reach out right away to a trusted local resource for support.

Father, we bring this family to You in Jesus name. You see the need for provision, for a safe home, and for protection. Give wisdom for each next decision, open the right doors for work and housing, and bring steady, kind people around to listen and help. Comfort this parent and their daughter, ease the guilt and exhaustion, and remind them You are near. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

for me to get the well paying home office job and the house in the closed gated neighborhood/community for my family. We need those things so much right now..
Replies
11
Views
89
Please pray that my job is protected and that I can move on to my new position next week. Please help me clean and organize my home and get car repairs done. I pray that the repairs will be a fair price. ou know what is going on, Father and the worries on my mind. thank you for praying. In...
Replies
12
Views
137
Hope to go to church on Sunday and it’s sunny. Hope ###, a company my mum ### only had one class with never comes back to her, as it’s a nightmare. My mum is applying for jobs, but doesn’t often read things well enough, as some apps for these jobs are a nightmare. A long story, short, my family...
Replies
10
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,775
Messages
16,780,904
Members
648,338
Latest member
Caluanarford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom