Job for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dearest Lord Jesus, please grant ### a stable job with pay to meet her needs soon. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband ###. Pray that he finds a job as soon as possible and/or he gets more clients for his start up job. Please help us to become financially stable. Bless ### with work and help him to become successful in YOUR name. I’m asking these prayers in Jesus Christ’s sweet name I...
Replies
13
Views
171
I am really close to getting my dream job at ###, I hope to enter my dream job soon. I pray that I get selected. I want to settle down as soon as possible so I can stand financially stable.
Replies
6
Views
72
please pray that my son, who has been unemployed since last November, will immediately find a good and stable job in ### to relieve our family's urgent financial strain and grant us peace.
Replies
10
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom