Job For My Husband

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princessmd

Please pray with me and join your faith to mine as I petition on behalf of my husband for a good job in the new town we are moving to and for a residency position for next year. Lord, he is a good and supportive husband,please bless him with the desires of his heart in Jesus name. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

God Got A Job For YOU!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Praying for new opportunities and new found strength and love in one another in Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom