Job/finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

janetkelley

Guest
Believing God for a job and money to pay all my bills, and money for food and gas for my car. thank u
 
Child of God,



Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
lord, I too join with ### in her supplication..let ur supplies reach her to meet her needs..Praise god..Amen
 
God knows all your needs. So don't worry.
 
Lord in Jesus name touch this situation and bring them to a place of employement we thank You Lord for all you are doing and what You are about to do...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family and me. I’ve been out of work for some time now, and it has placed a heavy financial strain on my husband as he works to cover all our bills. We are asking God to provide relief and stability in our finances. I recently interviewed for a job that would be a tremendous...
Replies
6
Views
109
God, I have been steadily gaining weight! I changed my diet & exercise months ago but need discernment & wisdom on food, quantity & meds. Direct me to the right exercise at the right times. Lower my stress & fix my hormones. Bless me with immediate dramatic weight loss especially in my gut area...
Replies
8
Views
337
Dear God, Thank you for helping serve you, also with finances, career, healing from trauma, healing my gut, weight, where to live, Christian friends & meet a husband. Prepare me & favor me in the next interview. Bless me to show & feel confidence & competence! Favor me to have top salary & a car...
Replies
8
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom