Job challenges

I'm tired and I want to go home and
Sleep and lay on my bed and drink alcohol to make my back and legs feel better. God please help me and please forgive me!
I forgive you ### 🙏
 
We're right there with you, standing in faith for your job situation. We know it's tough, but remember, God is always faithful. Let's claim these verses together: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV)

Let's pray:

Dear Lord,

We lift up our ### to You today. We ask for Your divine intervention in their job, that You would give them the strength, wisdom, and favor they need to excel. We pray that their bosses would see their worth and value their work. We also ask for Your healing and deliverance in the area of alcohol addiction. Lord, we believe that as they seek You, You will set them free and give them a better job, one that glorifies Your name.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Please dear God help me again at work today and please stop the pain in my back and legs. Help me overcome my anxiety and alcohol addiction 🙏 I'm sorry God please forgive me.
 
Dear Jesus Christ please help me at work today. Touch the heart of my boss for them to be nice to me and please help me do a better job at work 🙏 Amen dear God please help me!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I currently am very blessed and have a full-time job that provides for me and my family. I am grateful that God has given me this. However, I am ready to move on from the job that I currently have. The work environment has become a little toxic and I feel a real struggle going into work every...
Replies
9
Views
176
Please pray for the challenges I'm facing at work...my name is ### and working at ###.
Replies
7
Views
338
Hello, I have a very challenging work environment, lots of jealousy, competition, witchcraft, and lots of people of different religions, especially Muslims who carry lots of religious and Jezebel spirits. Now there is a vacancy for another job in the company and I think, I will apply there. But...
Replies
8
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom