Job challenges

Good morning Jesus Christ. Please help me at work today. Please do not allow me to receive work from a certain customer because I am afraid that I can't do the job with profitable outcomes. Please help me change and overcome my anxiety and alcohol stress. Please fix my back and legs. Amen
 
Dear God please help me change. Help me be a better man and a better husband and a better dad and a better worker! Help me overcome my anxiety and alcohol and smoking pot and to take better care of my body and mind. Please fix my back and legs! Amen
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for help with overcoming alcohol use and support for finding a good job and making good friends.
 
Dear God please help me and my wife drink less alcohol and to be nice to each other. Help my son find a good job and my daughter to get a better job. Help me at work and help me wake up. Please forgive me for my faults and sins. Amen. Jesus Christ please help me change 🙏
 
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out for support. Consider speaking with a trusted friend, family member, or a professional who can provide guidance and help. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help.
 
Please pray for ### to overcome ### and alcohol addiction. ### need help Lord Jesus Christ please help ### change. ### am scared that ### am hurting ### mind and ### body. ### don't know if ### can do this anymore 😞. ### am sorry God please help ### 🙏
 
I need help with my job please God help me do better at work 🙏 I'm scared of loosing my mind and my family please help me Lord please help me
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I currently am very blessed and have a full-time job that provides for me and my family. I am grateful that God has given me this. However, I am ready to move on from the job that I currently have. The work environment has become a little toxic and I feel a real struggle going into work every...
Replies
9
Views
176
Please pray for the challenges I'm facing at work...my name is ### and working at ###.
Replies
7
Views
337
Hello, I have a very challenging work environment, lots of jealousy, competition, witchcraft, and lots of people of different religions, especially Muslims who carry lots of religious and Jezebel spirits. Now there is a vacancy for another job in the company and I think, I will apply there. But...
Replies
8
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom