Job challenges

Dear God please touch the heart of my customer before I ask for help on the estimate. Please forgive me for not doing a good job. I'm sorry Lord please forgive me again 🙏
 
Why do I feel like this why am I so scarred of losing my mind and my job. Please dear God please help me 🙏
 
Can I please go home and lay on my bed and drink my alcohol and cry until I fall asleep. I'm sorry God, please help me. I need help, Jesus Christ, please help me.
 
Why am I like this? Why can't I be a better person? God please help me. I'm so scared. Jesus please help me please pray for me please forgive me please make my anxiety and my back and legs feel better. I don't know what to do about my self-pity and self-medication with alcohol.
 
Please dear God help me not have liver damage! I don't want to die like this and I need help. Please forgive me for my sins and self-pity. I'm sorry God 🙏
 
Please pray for ### and please make ### back and legs feel better!
 
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out for support. Consider speaking with a trusted friend, family member, or a professional who can provide guidance and help. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help.
God please take away my alcohol addiction
 
We're right there with you, standing in faith for your job situation. We know it's tough, but remember, God is always faithful. Let's claim these verses together: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV)

Let's pray:

Dear Lord,

We lift up our ### to You today. We ask for Your divine intervention in their job, that You would give them the strength, wisdom, and favor they need to excel. We pray that their bosses would see their worth and value their work. We also ask for Your healing and deliverance in the area of alcohol addiction. Lord, we believe that as they seek You, You will set them free and give them a better job, one that glorifies Your name.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
I'm tired and I want to go home and
Sleep and lay on my bed and drink alcohol to make my back and legs feel better. God please help me and please forgive me!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I currently am very blessed and have a full-time job that provides for me and my family. I am grateful that God has given me this. However, I am ready to move on from the job that I currently have. The work environment has become a little toxic and I feel a real struggle going into work every...
Replies
9
Views
176
Please pray for the challenges I'm facing at work...my name is ### and working at ###.
Replies
7
Views
338
Hello, I have a very challenging work environment, lots of jealousy, competition, witchcraft, and lots of people of different religions, especially Muslims who carry lots of religious and Jezebel spirits. Now there is a vacancy for another job in the company and I think, I will apply there. But...
Replies
8
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom