Job And School Favor And Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Larry

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father I ask that you bless my job and my relationships with the people I work for and with. My supervisor ### is a difficult person to communicate with and sometimes gives me tasks to do that are more riddles than instructions. Then becomes frustrated when I have a hard time or take too long to complete the task. The job is very good for a student but time to time it gets very insecure. ### often design the architecture then changes his mind about the programming solution. Please Holy Spirit work in this situation and I claim favor In Jesus name.

I have a test Thursday and need a good night sleep and a strong brain tomorrow. Thank you
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard our prayers. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. For let that man not think that he will receive anything from the Lord. He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray that may be an issue with my job and I really pray that God makes a way very quickly so that there’s no suffering on my behalf Lord I am weak. My heart hurts. My mind is conflicted and clouded. I’m upset. I’m just stressed and scared. I know that you provide. I know that you...
Replies
8
Views
375
Jesus I pray my son's services will be renewed asap. Heavenly Father, we come before You in Jesus' mighty name, lifting up my son. We ask for Your divine intervention, that all his necessary services may be swiftly renewed. Equip his support coordinator and her supervisor with Your armor...
Replies
8
Views
382
OPEN DOORS MIRACLE FAVOR for me tomorrow 04.december 2023 concerning meeting and talking to a politically very important person. I really need a favor and connections through him in Jesus name. And of course: a miracle. Lord Make a way where there is no way. Lord open doors that no one can...
Replies
9
Views
549
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom