Job and peace

Princy Salvin Xavier

Prayer Warrior
O God, I have been asking for a long time for a change of job for my spouse. He has been trying since very long but only disappointed with the results as he is not getting selected anywhere. Remove the obstacles from our life and bring peace in my family. Help him get the best job he deserves. This I ask in Jesus' name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my good health and continuity in contract. I have a wife and two kids. Please pray for us.
Replies
8
Views
103
Heavenly Father, I come to you today with an open heart, seeking your guidance as I look for the right employment. You know my needs, my talents, and the desire I have to provide for myself and my family. I ask that you clear the fog and place the right opportunity directly in my path. Open the...
Replies
7
Views
171
I walked away from a job that I thought was toxic. I am looking for a new job and getting discouraged. I am asking for prayer for the right job that the Lord knows that I can handle.
Replies
8
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom