Joanna isn’t cursed or judged by God ...

gratefully777

Beloved of All
### isn’t cursed or judged by God for leaving ###. ### his family followers people connected to ### side are judged Now By God to the point ### has none of them coming against her ever again now into existence in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to read this. Half a year ago, the one God made for me and the one He made me for were on a vacation together. We have had the time of our life together, in wholehearted agreement, we acknowledged that God made us for one another. Our love is a love...
Replies
5
Views
340
My name is ###. I'm a ###-yr-old single mother to a wonderfully bright, talented, gifted, perfect blessing of love from almighty God Himself ###-yr-old daughter, ###. Her dad lives in Jamaica. We got married because I felt, having his child, it was what was proper and would be right in the eyes...
Replies
7
Views
580
I pray to get back to myself. I was attending more than one church all near my house and I still haven't gotten back to myself. I found myself going to the masjid and reading the Quran but I felt like I can't see myself covered up it don't feel like me. I was staying at the masjid more than an...
Replies
6
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,398
Members
649,289
Latest member
Shreirkorlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom