Joanna is well she gets a great ...

gratefully777

Beloved of All
### is well she gets a great boyfriend from the Lord no more assignments blocking her from having a great marriage to who God wants for her for now on in Jesus Name
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You with a heavy heart. I love deeply and hurts quietly. You see that I have given everything for my older daughter, I chose gentleness when it was hard, I chose respect when it wasn’t returned, and I love even when my heart was breaking. Lord, You know how painful it...
Replies
8
Views
325
Heavenly Father, I come to You with a heavy heart. I love deeply and hurts quietly. You see that I have given everything for my older daughter, I chose gentleness when it was hard, I chose respect when it wasn’t returned, and I love even when my heart was breaking. Lord, You know how painful it...
Replies
7
Views
283
### is well she gets a great tree for Christmas and decorates. ### is well enough now she sees all the decisions she needs to make to become the best at everything she does for now on. ### feels well now his side is better now in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
5
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom