Jesus..

Please don't ever forsaken me or abandoned me. Without You, I am nothing..
Lord lift ###'s head. Let them know that you will never forsake or abandon them. Remind them that no one or nothing can snatch them from your hand. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Please give me counsellings today and prosper my business abundantly Forgive me for the lies and manipulation about my Daughter in law 25 days I am without business and counsellings and I have car loan and expenses and so many commitments Jesus I am.very much sorry if I have hurt anybody...
Replies
6
Views
97
I am a ###-year-old single mother battling cancer, with three children who depend on me. I cannot afford the expensive medicines I desperately need, and my illness has made it difficult to care for my children. I have also been rejected and abandoned because I chose to follow Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
110
For a couple of years I have experienced what seems like workplace harassment, targeting and sabotage from one of my supervisors. I have complained to my superiors and although they acknowledge the problem they do nothing about it. I believe God sent me to this forsaken place and is telling me...
Replies
12
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom