Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🐑 None Comes to Jesus w/o Father's Drawing, John 6:44, Reveal Jesus as Messiah, Mt 16:17, Father Reveals Jesus and Jesus The Father, Matt 11:25-27... 🙌 "At that time Jesus declared, 'I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned...
Replies
11
Views
184
🐑 None Comes to Jesus w/o Father's Drawing, John 6:44, Reveal Jesus as Messiah, Mt 16:17, Father Reveals Jesus and Jesus The Father, Matt 11:25-27... 🙌 "At that time Jesus declared, 'I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned...
Replies
12
Views
196
🐑 None Comes to Jesus w/o Father's Drawing, John 6:44, Reveal Jesus as Messiah, Mt 16:17, Father Reveals Jesus and Jesus The Father, Matt 11:25-27... 🙌 "At that time Jesus declared, 'I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned...
Replies
5
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom