JESUS WALKS

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I am aware that when we post things on the internet, our words are subject to the interpretation of all. Just in case anyone has misunderstood my words, please allow me to clarify. It has not been my intention to offend or judge anyone. When I said "Even Jesus walked among the people;" that is in fact what scripture says. Jesus not only walked among the people, He hung out with sinners: i.e. prostitutes, tax collectors, and He still hangs out with the likes of you and me; "for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." But, be ye neither deceived nor confused, Jesus' presence in the midst of sinners was not to conform to their ways, but that they might be influenced by His example to be transformed to His. Just because Christians don't espouse to every wind of doctrine doesn't mean we are self righteous or easily offended - neither by sin nor by man's religiosity; it simply means that we are choosing to stand up for The One who laid down His life for us, not only in confessing Him before all men, but likewise, in our walk. We are to walk, not as the world walks, but rather as Jesus walked: Righteously and Reverent before God.

Even John The Baptist, the one who baptised Jesus, in exalting Jesus, proclaimed the fulfillment of his joy in this: "He must increase, but I must decrease." It's not about a man; it's all about "THE MASTER."

Mark 4:9 (NLT) “Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”​

AMEN

You are the miracle. Be a blessing to someone who can't bless you back.
(I can't help it y'all; It's just like fire shut up in my bones)

~

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have invited Jesus in to my heart long ago and He has been so good to me and to everyone I have been praying for. Everyone of us should invite Jesus in our home, in our life and in everything we do and say. That way satan and all his devils will not tempt us to sin against the Lord.

Similar Requests

• Article
Answer: First, the term Christian must be defined. A “Christian” is not a person who has said a prayer or walked down an aisle or been raised in a Christian family. While each of these things can be a part of the Christian experience, they are not what makes a Christian. A Christian is a person...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Leviticus 1–3 , Matthew 24:1–28 We prayed to our God and posted a guard day and night to meet this threat. - Nehemiah 4:9 When Wallace and Mary Brown moved to an impoverished part of Birmingham, England, to pastor a dying church, they didn’t know that a gang had made the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Later, Levi invited Jesus and his disciples to his home as dinner guests, along with many tax collectors and other disreputable sinners. (There were many people of this kind among Jesus' followers.) But when the teachers of religious law who were Pharisees saw him eating with tax collectors and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When did I start to forget All of the great things You did? When did I throw away faith for the impossible? How did I start to believe You weren't sufficient for me? Why do I talk myself out of seeing miracles? You are more than able You are more than able (You are, You are) You are more than...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Life more abundant calls forth an expandable reality of truth coming from Gods word. He heals anyone who comes to Jesus and His mercy falls on those who have deep faith in Him. Connect all my bones in the right place. My ligaments need complete care. Connect my muscles with tendons, Cushion...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom