Alone no more, Jesus walks with me.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come.

Awake my heart with gladness.
See what today is done.
Now, after gloom and sadness.
Comes forth the glorious sun.
My Savior there was laid.
Where our bed must be made.
When to the realms of light.
Our spirit wings its flight.

It is the hands of the Lord Jesus Christ who touches us and make us all new, full of life and expecting His arrival from heaven anytime soon.

I feel Gods holy presence all over the place, filling our hearts with joy and peace. It is Gods mercy coming to our home and to our life.

The touch of God in our life allows physical, mental and spiritual healing. We can have this heavenly experience in our life when we speak to God in prayer, when we praise and honor His holy name, when we walk in the light of His presence and in the middle of trials and tribulations. A wonderful touch of the Master of it all, Jesus to a blind man.

Then He touched his eyes saying, according to your faith, be it done.
Matt. 9.29

Alone no more. His touch of mercy and compassion will rest in our lives till He calls us home to heaven. Even over yonder, we shall continue to receive blessings, help and grace to continue to sing praises to His holy name.
Amen

Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come.

See what today is done.

It is the hands of the Lord Jesus Christ who touches us and make us all new, full of life and expecting His arrival from heaven anytime soon.

I feel Gods holy presence all over the place, filling our hearts with joy and peace. It is Gods mercy coming to our home and to our life.

The touch of God in our life allows physical, mental and spiritual healing. We can have this heavenly experience in our life when we speak to God in prayer, when we praise and honor His holy name, when we walk in the light of His presence and in the middle of trials and tribulations. A wonderful touch of the Master of it all, Jesus to a blind man.

Matt. 9.29

Alone no more. His touch of mercy and compassion will rest in our lives till He calls us home to heaven. Even over yonder, we shall continue to receive blessings, help and grace to continue to sing praises to His holy name.
Amen
Jesus promise to all of us is this. I am with you always. He is with us right now wherever we are. Praise His holy name. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

See what today is done.

Matt. 9.29

Amen
You alone are holy, You alone are worthy, You deserve the glory for walking with us all the time. We can never ever be alone. Our best Friend Jesus is leading our path to heaven.

Similar Requests

• Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come and fill our hearts with joy and peace, send healing and mercy, we need You today and will need You for ages to come. When Jesus touches our heart. Healing comes along. His touch is an eternal touch. Full of blessings and help. There is nothing lacking anymore. His touch is final and a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As we see those things happening in the world today, it is sign of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to earth to take us all home to heaven. Turmoils of all kinds shall come to our door and hurricanes, floods, extreme heat that will dry out lakes and rivers. O Lord, You alone are the hope...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The precious Holy Spirit of God comes to our heart and mind and want us to be filled with His presence, full of joy, happiness and peace. Glorious things happened when the Comforter comes to our home and heart, let us all welcome Him and start praising and adoring His holy name. God is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom