Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus cared for His own family and He was aware of the need and the pain they were going through. He had four brothers and at lease 2 sisters. James, Joseph, Judas and Simon were His brothers and He loved all of them. Just before His death on the cross the bible described like this.

When Jesus, therefore saw His mother and the disciple standing by whom He loved. He said to His mother. Woman, behold your son. And to the disciple. Behold your mother.
John 19.26

Jesus clearly loved everyone and specially His own family. Mary and Joseph had many children and when she died she was buried in Bethlehem. He never loose sight of everyone He cared and loved. God has chosen us to be His very own and He will never ever loose sight of where we are what we are going through. He showed genuine interest in everyones life. When He saw Zachaeus in the tree Jesus called him and said. Zacchaeus, come down immediately, I must stay at your house. Luke 19.5 O God, You know us through and thorough. Help us to care for others and specially our own mother and relatives to be on their way to heaven. This world is not our home, we are just passing through and we want to see all our loved ones in glory.

You guided me when I refused to be guided.
You protecte me when I was lost and so alone.
When I thought I was confused and did not what to do.
You guided my steps to the right direction.
Jesus saw His mother,
He had compassion on her.
Jesus will guide all of us to His heavenly home.
Just live in His holy presence and love Him.
Praise and honor Him.
Till He call us home to glory.

And the peace of God which passeth all understanding will guard your heats and minds in Jesus Christ.
Phil. 4.7

God has given us parents to love and care for them when they are old and cannot work. Just as Jesus in the cross, suffering untold pain, He saw His mother all alone in this world and He cared for her. What a wonderful example for all of us to do the samething. Love your parents, pray for them, if they are not saved, take them to church and make sure they get saved and be on their way to heaven. That will be the best gift you can give to them.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus full of love and compassion on the cross prayed for everyone of us. Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do. When He saw His mother, He provided company for her. What a wonderful example to follow.

I love my mom. She is such a wonderful Christian and wanted all her children in church, reading and learning Gods word. I am pretty sure, Jesus loved His mother too and wanted someone to be with her in her old age.

Similar Requests

• Article
Wonderful things happens to all of us who have deep faith in the Lord who loves to share blessings upon blessings to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Jesus did so many wonderful things for people, miracles that came down from heaven above. Five thousand people were...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our future and the worlds future is in Gods hands and as He created everything around us, He will take it all away in His own time. All we have to do is to ask for wisdom from heaven, how to live a holy and pure life before Him and to honor and praise His name wherever we are. I sing praises...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Drawing near to the heart of God is a wonderful gift that has come to us from heaven above. It is our daily choice to have a quality time with the One who love us with an everlasting love. Never ever ignore His call. Leave everything alone and run to the arms of the Lord who wants to tell...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Witness of the presence of God in our life are so diverse and so different. The disciples felt the presence of God through the Holy Spirit of God filling their lives with power from heaven. Today God manifest His presence in different ways to different people. Some people will feel the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Soul is something we cannot touch and lives inside peoples bodies and hearts. So, how do we know we are saved and on our way to our heavenly home in glory? Jesus said.... Come to Me and be saved. To ensure that our soul will have a pleasant experience in the glorious presence of God...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom