Hello, ###. I’ll be praying that the Lord will provide a place of employment for you, and that He will meet your every need as you trust in Him. Blessings!
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Job 42:11 :
“All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the Lord had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver...
Brother, My name is ###, i am currently planning to change my job from accountant to credit controller position with better salary. But i am currently in ### but unable to find a job or get interview call. I need God to show his mercy on this matter very soon without delay somehow a salary hike...
Ok Jesus, I know now I am trusting you to provide me a job and a wife in your word you said Ask you it will be provided so I trust you you will make a way where it seems like no way in term of job and wife and I felt very wary. Please empower me the strength and provision during the period of...