Jesus provide me a job, I am in hard times

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:11 : “All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the Lord had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver...
Replies
10
Views
171
Brother, My name is ###, i am currently planning to change my job from accountant to credit controller position with better salary. But i am currently in ### but unable to find a job or get interview call. I need God to show his mercy on this matter very soon without delay somehow a salary hike...
Replies
6
Views
73
Ok Jesus, I know now I am trusting you to provide me a job and a wife in your word you said Ask you it will be provided so I trust you you will make a way where it seems like no way in term of job and wife and I felt very wary. Please empower me the strength and provision during the period of...
Replies
8
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom