Jesus please stop the rioting!!!! It is ...

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please get people to stop asking me about my job at the zoo. I don’t wanna tell them what I’m going through but sometimes I wish I could. Please get them to stop asking me and if they wanna know, they can always ask my parents so they can ask the pastor. I don’t mind them...
Replies
11
Views
204
To those flooding my inbox with terrible messages, please stop. Until you have walked in my shoes and know my story, you have no right to judge me. If even God has not yet answered me in this situation, I doubt you can help me. My only moments of happiness are reading some kind comments under my...
Replies
10
Views
131
Jesus help and clear up this chemical spill so many people are not communicating back with us because of this and lying and given us major runaround please help only bring your godly ### that I trust worthy Please Lord Help us asap and Protect us our homes lives finances and safety please Is...
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,741
Members
649,501
Latest member
Doruolarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom