Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus please save me .. I'm awaiting my medical report for getting iqama please lord I'm begging you please let be fully healthy. Please let me get my iqama and a decent job to live mm please lord my saviour.. save me ... Jesus please save my parents and family from all the troubles they are facing. Please help them my lord .. heal them from all the known and unknown diseases troubling them please lord .. heal me my lord .. please heal all my diseases and help me start new chapter in my life .. I'm begging you my lord .. please let me live a prosperous, healthy life ... Please hear Ally my parents prayers and help them get all their money and go back to their home country happily.. please lord and heal my throat pain , chest pain a, back pain and knee pain my lord .. please lord I'm begging you .. heal me completely my lord .. I pray in jesus name. Amen
Lord Jesus please deliver and heal your child and all their family as you are the great provider. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Jesus my saviour lord .. please lead me away from all temptations and addiction my lord .. please save me get rid of all my bad addiction and focus on my health, family and career . Please lord help me settle in life and achieve my goal . Please lord save me from all diseases.. please heal all...
Replies
Views
Please pray I come into enough money to be rich/abundance to help my family and others. Please pray I'm able to move to Texas and buy a home and meet my life partner. Pray Mark comes back into my life I'm worried about him. Bring Will back into my life and let us be inseparable as I miss him and...
Replies
Views
Please help me to pray for my parents they're about to have an experience as residents of United States, bless them Lord, put godly people around them so they can know and develop new skills and everything they need to know, and when they come back will be a great experience, so I can share one...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, please save, heal, and protect me from the pains and depressed feelings that I've been going through since my company closed down 6 months ago. My financial situation is so grieved. I pray that my prayers will soon be granted. A job well fitted for me, a home. I feel so irrelevant at...
Replies
Views
PrayerRequest.com New Prayer Requests MIRACLE NEEDED Thread starterAnonymous Start dateYesterday at 11:40 PM Tagscountry: unknown favorite company job future soul mate lifelong commitment many months old managers other person team members unbreakable vow unhealthy heart dear rqu.st/4938749 Copy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom