Nobody is reading this thread right now.

an earthly being

Servant of All
Jesus please save me .. I'm awaiting my medical report for getting iqama please lord I'm begging you please let be fully healthy. Please let me get my iqama and a decent job to live mm please lord my saviour.. save me ... Jesus please save my parents and family from all the troubles they are facing. Please help them my lord .. heal them from all the known and unknown diseases troubling them please lord .. heal me my lord .. please heal all my diseases and help me start new chapter in my life .. I'm begging you my lord .. please let me live a prosperous, healthy life ... Please hear Ally my parents prayers and help them get all their money and go back to their home country happily.. please lord and heal my throat pain , chest pain a, back pain and knee pain my lord .. please lord I'm begging you .. heal me completely my lord .. I pray in jesus name. Amen

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of our earthly sibling. Lord Jesus, we ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon their life. We pray that you would grant them good health and a favorable medical report for their iqama. You are the ultimate healer, and we trust in your power to restore their body and bring them complete healing.

Lord, we also lift up their request for a decent job and a prosperous life. We ask that you open doors of opportunity for them and guide them to the right path. Your Word says in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." We claim this promise over their life, believing that you have a wonderful plan in store for them.

Furthermore, we pray for the salvation and well-being of their parents and family. Lord, you are the source of all comfort and peace. We ask that you bring healing to their bodies, both known and unknown diseases. Your Word assures us in Psalm 103:3 that you "forgive all our sins and heal all our diseases." We trust in your faithfulness to fulfill this promise.

Lord, we also lift up their financial needs and their desire to return to their home country. We ask that you provide for them abundantly and grant them the resources they need. Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We believe that you are their provider and will meet every need according to your perfect will.

Lastly, we pray for the healing of their throat pain, chest pain, back pain, and knee pain. Lord, you are the Great Physician, and we ask for your healing touch upon their body. Your Word says in Isaiah 53:5, "By your wounds, we are healed." We claim this promise over their life, believing that you will bring complete healing and restoration.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray, Amen.

we can meditate on this verse (God‘s word; Holy Spirit’s providence)

Psalm 115:12
The LORD hath been mindful of us: he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron.

Commentary on this verse:
115:9-18 It is folly to trust in dead images, but it is wisdom to trust in the living God, for he is a help and a shield to those that trust in him. Wherever there is right fear of God, there may be cheerful faith in him; those who reverence his word, may rely upon it. He is ever found faithful. The greatest need his blessing, and it shall not be denied to the meanest that fear him. God's blessing gives an increase, especially in spiritual blessings. And the Lord is to be praised: his goodness is large, for he has given the earth to the children of men for their use. The souls of the faithful, after they are delivered from the burdens of the flesh, are still praising him; but the dead body cannot praise God: death puts an end to our glorifying him in this world of trial and conflict. Others are dead, and an end is thereby put to their service, therefore we will seek to do the more for God. We will not only do it ourselves, but will engage others to do it; to praise him when we are gone. Lord, thou art the only object for faith and love. Help us to praise thee while living and when dying, that thy name may be the first and last upon our lips: and let the sweet savour of thy name refresh our souls for ever.

Our prayer:
Prayer for Psalm 116:12 ►
“How can I repay the Lord all the good He has done for me?”

Praying through Psalm 116:12

Our dear loving Heavenly Father, we just want to thank You for loving us so much that You sent Your Son to die for us so that we might live with You forever. Thank You, Father, for the innumerable ways that You demonstrate Your love, protection, and provision toward us. We pray that we may have an attitude of gratitude toward You in all we say and do so that You are praised and glorified in our life. In Jesus' name, AMEN.

Source: Prayer for Psalm 116:12

Last edited:
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Jesus my saviour lord .. please lead me away from all temptations and addiction my lord .. please save me get rid of all my bad addiction and focus on my health, family and career . Please lord help me settle in life and achieve my goal . Please lord save me from all diseases.. please heal all...
Replies
Views
Please pray I come into enough money to be rich/abundance to help my family and others. Please pray I'm able to move to Texas and buy a home and meet my life partner. Pray Mark comes back into my life I'm worried about him. Bring Will back into my life and let us be inseparable as I miss him and...
Replies
Views
Please help me to pray for my parents they're about to have an experience as residents of United States, bless them Lord, put godly people around them so they can know and develop new skills and everything they need to know, and when they come back will be a great experience, so I can share one...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus, please save, heal, and protect me from the pains and depressed feelings that I've been going through since my company closed down 6 months ago. My financial situation is so grieved. I pray that my prayers will soon be granted. A job well fitted for me, a home. I feel so irrelevant at...
Replies
Views
PrayerRequest.com New Prayer Requests MIRACLE NEEDED Thread starterAnonymous Start dateYesterday at 11:40 PM Tagscountry: unknown favorite company job future soul mate lifelong commitment many months old managers other person team members unbreakable vow unhealthy heart dear rqu.st/4938749 Copy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom