Jesus, please save me and ###, we ...

m.c.vamsidhar

Disciple of Prayer
Jesus, please save me and ###, we both need each other Jesus, ### and ### are in deep Love Jesus. But our parents are not understanding that Jesus, because they are thinking about caste and age and prestige Jesus. Please Jesus make them understand ### and ### Jesus, please Jesus, you are the only one who can do and make ### and ### marry each other Jesus, ### and ### need each other Jesus, please Jesus... If my parents and ### parents accept ### and ### love, ### and ### will get married each other in Christianity Jesus, please Jesus Save ### and ### Jesus, don't leave ### and ### hand's Jesus... Please Jesus...✝️ Amen!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I really need you right now. I reacted the wrong way towards my ### and I feel awful. I feel as if I'm slowly slipping away mentally. I just want you. I want to walk with you and live in breathe your name. Please Jesus I Love You so much. My family is not the same anymore everything used...
Replies
7
Views
159
Christ please save me. I’m about to get evicted. I lost 30 percent of my income at the start of the new year and I am having a financial crisis. There’s a slot attendant job in ### that I’m trying to get hired that pays more. I really need to get hired. I really need financial miracle. I really...
Replies
12
Views
211
Today, the results of my daughter’s university entrance exam were announced. She was not accepted into the top university, and I feel deeply disappointed. She has been in a gifted program, and although she was admitted to a good university, she scored the lowest in her class. I was already...
Replies
8
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom