Jesus please punish ### for all the suffering he ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus please punish ### for all the suffering he has caused in my life and will cause in the future.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, please punish the abuser who is abusing me online. Provide justice to my face. Protect me and my family. Allow the abuser to delete my personal data.
Replies
9
Views
281
God please deliver us ### ### ### from witchcraft once and for all now and protect us this full moon and all full moons in our life ♥️🙏🙏🙏
Replies
10
Views
532
God please let all this suffering pain and loneliness end. I'm at the end of my rope I can't do it anymore. I know I don't deserve it but I'm begging you please please God let it end. I can't take it anymore
Replies
7
Views
900
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,684
Messages
16,791,333
Members
649,274
Latest member
Astisaraurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom