Jesus please please let the mandates and ...

Jesus please please let the mandates and potential lockdowns stop. End this pandemic and let the truth about it come out. Please also let people and places be nicer. I am not having any luck dealing with places because no one cares and everyone is so ignorant and uncaring. I can't deal with it. Please also let the landlord only be here briefly tomorrow and no problems. Lastly, please let my packages come with no more problems. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Praying for this
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenlen father God pray to rebuke rejeject resist bind out bond out evert dream ihad over nighe on the 25 to the 2& 6 26 to the 27 & on the 27 th to the 28 the ones about ### and ### and ### and Family and The ohes about ### and her hamily and the ones all the the ones about ###, ###, ###...
Replies
12
Views
249
Jesus please please please compel and convict the hearts of the people whom I am trying to get a hold of: Facebook, WhatsApp, and individuals ### and ### and let them respond to me..please let Facebook and WhatsApp unlock my account so I can get back in the group that I need to or those women...
Replies
10
Views
342
Jesus please please please do not let the landlord stop by today. They have been here almost every day this week, and with no notice, please let it stop, at least for a few days. I realize they need to make repairs for the upcoming inspection, but it is so annoying. Also, please let my son find...
Replies
9
Views
474
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,966
Messages
16,794,057
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom