Jesus, please let this be a good day. Let ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
Jesus, please let this be a good day. Let us have a breakthrough. Please let me hear from ### in a positive way; that he is willing to try and reconcile our family. Please join the four of us back together. Let him have a fathers heart towards our lil children and a husbandly heart towards me. I'm praying and believing for a breakthrough and a miracle today. Thank you for your patience w me Lord when I am weak. I pray today is a good day; please let us hear positive words from ### today. PLEASE in the name of Jesus. thank u Jesus
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Please let me finish my homework in your name we ask ### and ### and let me finish my divorce with no delays father help me to help you with nutrition and photography and music on earth ###
Replies
10
Views
189
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray that you will give me back all my most wanted dreams within the past 11 to 14 years and get rid of the one that i dont want especially ones about unwanted people and people i have ask to not show up in miine and my relationgs lives in any for or way possiblepeople...
Replies
8
Views
166
Dear heavenly Father God I pray that I will never lose one of my wanted relations please end every dream about them fleeing out ot of mine and eachothers lives or having some kind of of problem with eachother even with me pease let us share bunch of smile laughs share lots of laughs and great...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom