Jesus please let the people that I ###

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let the people that I bought items from write me back or send me my items. I am so tired of this nonsense. Please. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help them find us now be hardworking knowledgeable and trustworthy and work with our hours please, and at lower costs, your mighty protection and blood covering over us and loved ones, amen
Replies
8
Views
163
Please pray that the ### people, everybody go out to the streets again to demand the Freedom of all the politicals prisoners, and for justice, freedom and democracy for everyone of us. Pray God to let the ### citizens stop the fear forever.
Replies
6
Views
244
I watched a video by ### on YouTube & he went & evangelized to the people of ###, ###. I then prayed for those people, as he also has it on Facebook & people in the comments are praying for those people. I've never heard of this place until now & I pray that they get free from their addiction to...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,459
Messages
16,777,199
Members
648,006
Latest member
Ashiyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom