Jesus please let the man ### call ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Please let me finish my homework in your name we ask ### and ### and let me finish my divorce with no delays father help me to help you with nutrition and photography and music on earth ###
Replies
10
Views
190
2nd day of Lent. I kinda want to quit fasting because I'm bored. I had thoughts about getting a job, but I need a new state ID. My mom seems to be avoiding the discussion of me to get the state ID because I would join the army. The problem with joining the army is that I don't know how to drive...
Replies
6
Views
262
Jesus please let my ### have a better day at work today. Why are they testing him so and being so cruel to him and twisting his words and not supplying him enough help to do his job? Please also let my packages arrive and my ### be more understanding and helpful and let me feel better. Please...
Replies
7
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom