Jesus please let the accusations and hearings ...

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let the accusations and hearings against ### stop. He has to be able to run for president again, to fix our country's messes. Please let that happen. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello again, I wish I had better news regarding the abuse from my sibling ###, but he continues to harass, insult, and emotionally abuse me. I mentioned before about how he filed charges about "financial explotitation" of Mom on my part, first with Office Of Aging and then with an attorney...
Replies
12
Views
151
My Landlord is blaming me for things I did not do, and I have proof of my innocence and she has a group of women in the apartment building stirring the pot and making false accusations and starting fights. I have them recorded and again can prove my innocence. I need prayer that this all stops...
Replies
8
Views
322
This is a very complex dynamic, so I will try to sum up as much as possible, and as short as possible. My sister has a history of addiction, and I believe she is still using, and the father of her children was incarcerated for over a year based on her false accusations of domestic violence. Once...
Replies
8
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,427
Members
649,791
Latest member
Chaerfuorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom