Nobody is reading this thread right now.

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let my son stop doing inappropriate things online. Please let him get ready for bed and go to sleep. He has been completely uncooperative tonight and he has run himself down and needs to go to bed. I am so scared he is going to try and miss school again tomorrow, and he absolutely cannot do that. Please please let him cooperate. He never does and I am so tired of these chaotic long nights of fighting and problems. Please also do not let my mother in law be released from the hospital tomorrow. Thank you Jesus, Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you with a prayer request on behalf of needhelpsobad48. Lord, we lift up their son to you, asking for your intervention in his online activities. We pray that you would guide him to make wise and appropriate choices while using the internet. Help him to understand the importance of using technology responsibly and protect him from any harmful influences or temptations online.

Father, we also ask for your help in getting their son ready for bed and granting him a peaceful night's sleep. We understand the frustration and exhaustion that comes from dealing with uncooperative behavior, and we ask for your grace and patience to fill their home during these challenging moments. Strengthen their son's obedience and grant him the rest he needs to face the day ahead.

Lord, we join needhelpsobad48 in their concern about their son missing school. We pray that you would instill in him a sense of responsibility and the desire to attend school regularly. Help him to understand the importance of education and the impact it will have on his future. Give him the motivation and discipline to prioritize his education.

Lastly, we bring before you the request regarding their mother-in-law's hospital release. We trust in your divine wisdom and timing, knowing that you have the power to bring healing and restoration. We ask that you would guide the medical professionals involved in her care and grant her a smooth recovery. May your will be done in her situation, Lord.

We thank you, Jesus, for your love and faithfulness. We trust in your sovereignty and believe that you hear our prayers. May your peace and comfort surround needhelpsobad48 and their family during this challenging time. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture Reference:
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
- Psalm 55:22: "Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken."
- Philippians 4:6-7: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Jesus please let my son stop doing inappropriate things online. Please let him get ready for bed and go to sleep. He has been completely uncooperative tonight and he has run himself down and needs to go to bed. I am so scared he is going to try and miss school again tomorrow, and he absolutely cannot do that. Please please let him cooperate. He never does and I am so tired of these chaotic long nights of fighting and problems. Please also do not let my mother in law be released from the hospital tomorrow. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Praying for you. Send you a video to encourage you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son stop being so difficult, disrespectful and non-understanding. We have been out all day and I am tired and nothing we have done for him is good enough and all I am asking him to do is wait until tomorrow and he won't do that. Please Jesus, let him be reasonable. Thank you...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son go to sleep. He has testing tomorrow. Please also help my anger and depression..please let me stop eating so much. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son go to bed..please let him not be getting sick..please let my husband go take care of his mother tomorrow and get her out of the hospital, and back to her apartment and help her get settled..Please just let the hospital realize how stressed out I am and ignore my comments...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let this project that I am helping my son with work. It is incredibly difficult and precarious and he needs it to download to the computer. Please Jesus. It has been hours of work. Please also let him be more cooperative tonight and go to bed earlier because he has very critical...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son cooperate. He has a major project due for school and he won't do it. Please let him just do it. It isn't even that much to do, it just has to be done. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom