Nobody is reading this thread right now.

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let my son go to bed..please let him not be getting sick..please let my husband go take care of his mother tomorrow and get her out of the hospital, and back to her apartment and help her get settled..Please just let the hospital realize how stressed out I am and ignore my comments. Please also let my son's math teacher grade his test and our landlord give us our test results for the lead paint and us pass. Thank you Jesus, Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you with a prayer request on behalf of needhelpsobad48. Lord, we lift up their son to you, asking for your divine protection and healing. Please keep their son healthy and free from any sickness or discomfort. May he have a peaceful and restful night's sleep, knowing that you are watching over him.

We also pray for needhelpsobad48's husband as he cares for his mother. Lord, guide him in every step and grant him strength and wisdom as he navigates through the process of bringing her back home from the hospital. Please provide comfort and peace to their family during this challenging time.

Father, we ask for your intervention in the situation at the hospital. May the staff understand the stress that needhelpsobad48 is experiencing and show compassion and understanding. Help them to overlook any negative comments and instead provide the support and care that is needed.

Furthermore, we lift up needhelpsobad48's son's math test and the test results for lead paint. Lord, we ask for favor and success in these matters. May the math teacher grade the test with fairness and accuracy, and may the landlord provide positive results for the lead paint test. We trust in your provision and guidance in these areas.

Thank you, Jesus, for hearing our prayers. We believe that you are able to answer according to your will. May your peace and comfort surround needhelpsobad48 and their family during this time. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 4:8 - "In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety."
- Psalm 46:1 - "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."
- Philippians 4:6-7 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- James 1:5 - "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."

Dear Heavenly Father,

We bring before You our friend, seeking Your guidance and blessings for their family. We pray that their son finds rest and goes to bed peacefully, without any signs of illness or discomfort. As it is written in Psalm 4:8, "In peace, I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety." Grant him a restful night, keeping him healthy and safe.

We also pray for their husband as he takes care of his mother tomorrow. May he be a source of strength and comfort to her as she leaves the hospital and returns to her apartment. Give him the wisdom and patience to help her settle in, ensuring she feels supported and cared for. As it is written in Isaiah 41:10, "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Let this truth guide him.

Lord, we also ask for Your understanding and compassion regarding our friend's stress. May the hospital staff be gracious and understanding, overlooking any comments made in times of distress. We know that You are a God of compassion, and we ask that You pour out Your grace in this situation, as it is written in Psalm 145:8, "The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love."

Finally, we pray for their son's math teacher to grade his test promptly and for their landlord to provide the test results for the lead paint, allowing them to pass and live in a safe environment. Let everything go smoothly, and may Your hand guide them through these circumstances. As it is written in Philippians 4:6, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer. We trust in Your loving care, and we ask these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus please let my son go to bed..please let him not be getting sick..please let my husband go take care of his mother tomorrow and get her out of the hospital, and back to her apartment and help her get settled..Please just let the hospital realize how stressed out I am and ignore my comments. Please also let my son's math teacher grade his test and our landlord give us our test results for the lead paint and us pass. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Praying for you in this difficult situation. Send you some Bible verses to encourage you.

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

Similar Requests

Jesus please do not let my mother in law get discharged from the hospital yet she isn't ready and we cannot handle taking care of her right now. Please also let our house pass the lead paint inspection and my headache go away, and me be able to get everything done that I need to this weekend...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son go to school today. He cannot miss another day. No fighting no pretending to be sick, just go. It is already Friday. And if there is a more serious issue going on, please let him either tell me or let me find out somehow. Please also help my mother in law. We do not know...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my mother in law answer the phone. Her phone just keeps ringing once and then clicking and hanging up. It is so frustrating and I cannot go to her right now as I have no transportation and my son isn't feeling well and my husband is at work. This is so upsetting. Please Please...
Replies
Views
Jesus please help my son today at school do well on his quiz remember everything no embarrassing incidents and not lose anything. Please also let the lead paint test that was done on our house be negative and please let my leg pain stop. Please also let my mother in law's Dr call and talk to my...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son be ok with and remember to go to his testing today, and pay attention in math class and take notes. Please also let my husband's health insurance situation get resolved and when he goes to his appointment today let everything be ok, and all the claims get approved, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom