Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son be ok at school today and his drama performance be ok and his testing go well and he doesn't forget to go to it and let the person in charge of testing allow him the extra time that he gets . Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son's school respond about the testing that he missed; please let everything be ok at my husband's job since he called out yesterday, and please don't let the landlord come until this afternoon. Please also let my son be ok at school today, no problems, stay awake and alert...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son do well on his testing today. Also please let him be ok and get home safely during the eclipse. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son go to bed..please let him not be getting sick..please let my husband go take care of his mother tomorrow and get her out of the hospital, and back to her apartment and help her get settled..Please just let the hospital realize how stressed out I am and ignore my comments...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son be okay at school today and cooperate and do what he is supposed to and his teacher grade his math quiz and also please let my mother in law be able to leave the hospital today and my husband go there and not get lost and there be no problems and owe no money and please...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom