Jesus please let my son stop being ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son stop being so disrespectful and stop staying up so late every night. This is insanity and he does it every night and has absolutely no concern for other people in the household. I am so tired of this, I am at my wits end and I cannot take it anymore. Please Jesus, let him...
Replies
10
Views
253
Dear God I refuse to be a prisoner of my own self. I will not be a prisoner of alcohol anymore. Sometimes I miss being able to lay down in my bed and drink whiskey and beer and smoke pot all day and watch TV and stare out the window and pretend that it's going to be ok. Please help me continue...
Replies
8
Views
409
Dear God it's me again. Please help me have a good night's sleep and rest and for my mind to go to sleep and to not stay up worried. Please help me maintain a good feeling about myself and my family and my job. I'm sorry that I keep going back and forth about myself and please help my wife drink...
Replies
9
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,912
Messages
16,804,571
Members
650,383
Latest member
Toraymorarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom