Jesus please let my son get better ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let my son get better physically and behavioral wise and please let my husband stop spending so much money and let my packages arrive. Thank you Jesus, Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of needhelpsobad48. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in their son's physical and behavioral well-being. We pray that you would touch their son's body, bringing healing and restoration. Your Word says in Psalm 103:3, "He forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases." We claim this promise for their son, believing that you are able to bring about complete healing.

Father, we also lift up the request regarding their husband's spending habits. We ask that you would grant wisdom and self-control, helping him to manage their finances wisely. Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 21:20, "The wise store up choice food and olive oil, but fools gulp theirs down." We pray that you would guide their husband in making wise financial decisions and help him to prioritize their family's needs.

Lastly, Lord, we bring before you the request for their packages to arrive. We ask for your favor and protection over the delivery process, ensuring that the packages reach their destination safely and in a timely manner. Your Word assures us in Psalm 5:12, "Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield." We trust in your provision and ask for your divine intervention in this matter.

Thank you, Jesus, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer them according to your perfect will. We place all these requests in your loving and capable hands, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus please let my son get better physically and behavioral wise and please let my husband stop spending so much money and let my packages arrive. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Father God, I pray for this woman. I lift her up and stand in agreement as she prays for her family. Please heal her son physically Lord, also I pray for his behavior. May he find salvation if he is not saved, and may You help him with self-control and a calm spirit. God, help him to be obedient to You, his parents, and his teachers. May he put on the Full Armour of God every single day and walk through his day honoring and glorifying You! I also pray for this man to become a better steward of his finances. Lord, may he also receive a spirit of self-control and help him to spend wisely! I pray for this woman Lord that You will bless and comfort her. May she cast all these anxieties on You and Father please give her peace, comfort, and assurance in knowing You are working out all of these issues of life! God, I know daily life struggles can be stressful but You Father equip us to face anything and everything! I just pray You will draw this family close to You. Let them find a great church where they can learn and grow and pray with other believers. May they find Godly friends who will encourage and speak life over them. Lord, help all households to always put You first in everything! Thank You for the Word which is Your promises to us. We can stand firm in knowing that as long as we are living according to Your standards, we can ask anything in Your name and You will give us the desires of our hearts. Thank You Lord for this forum and the opportunity to pray for precious people who are seeking You. May each one who reads this post be blessed abundantly and exceedingly more than they even imagined! Hallelujah!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my package ship and arrive in time for my son's birthday tomorrow. Please also let my son do well on his testing today and please let him stay awake and alert and let them tell him when he will make up the part that he missed. I am so worried that they won't let him finish, as...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son be okay at school today and cooperate and do what he is supposed to and his teacher grade his math quiz and also please let my mother in law be able to leave the hospital today and my husband go there and not get lost and there be no problems and owe no money and please...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father thank you for allowing me to see another day. I pray.for my great niece after a car accident Tuesday I thank you for allowing her to not get injured I pray she has success in getting another car no problems I continue to pray for my great nephew in Tennessee that he will stop...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let Israel be safe and hide in time from this Iranian drone attack. Protect Your People. Please let my son be good the rest of today and cooperate, and be ok with not going anywhere else today, and realizing we can't always go a lot of place, with gas prices and the economy being...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom Lynne. She's having some bad mental and behavioral issues. Please pray she gets a roof over her head and has food to eat. I tried to let her stay with me but her behavior was too much
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom