Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Jesus please let the inspector pass us today and not give us a hard time again about our house. It is the landlord's responsibility to fix things, not ours and we shouldn't have to keep dealing with this. Please also let my son have done well on his testing and find out how he will finish making...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my health improve. Please let my son realize he has to eat better and study more. Please let his Science teacher help him and give him another chance on his quiz, it was so hard and he did his best. Please also let him get to his testing Thursday with no issues and catch up on...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son do well on his testing today. Also please let him be ok and get home safely during the eclipse. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son's school respond about the testing that he missed; please let everything be ok at my husband's job since he called out yesterday, and please don't let the landlord come until this afternoon. Please also let my son be ok at school today, no problems, stay awake and alert...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son be ok with and remember to go to his testing today, and pay attention in math class and take notes. Please also let my husband's health insurance situation get resolved and when he goes to his appointment today let everything be ok, and all the claims get approved, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom