Jesus please let my ### resolve his ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I have been trying to help my friend, but now I have to realize I can't do it anymore. He asked his other friends, but no one wants to help him because he has an impossible problem that would inconvenience us. He bought a car without a driver's license and he wanted it so badly he wasn't...
Replies
8
Views
315
Jesus thank you for letting my son go to sleep, but please let him stay asleep, and not get up too early. Please also help him with his stomach issues. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
122
Lord, please help me shake the dust of idleness that has settled over me. I know you have been answering me when I have spent the last few days in prayer, but today I have sunk back into idleness, aimlessness, and focus on self and worldly satisfaction. Lord, I know you have given me many...
Replies
10
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,969
Messages
16,794,075
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom