Jesus please let my husband get paid ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I looked up my hours for the week at my current job. I've only put in 23 hours because my work truck is in the shop. Once I realized tomorrow is Friday, it feels like I've been in shock ever since. I'm tired of struggling financially and just need an interview and a new opportunity. This is a...
Replies
Views
I have had panic attacks out of nowhere and trouble breathing. I tried to start my car to go get exercise and the car broke. I am still doing with financial burden. Husband and I are not on same page and often fighting. My kids are not being obedient. I am struggling with being fat when I was...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father please watch over my husband and his car. He needs a new belt and he cant put it on. Please help Dave the mechanic not be to busy to be able to schedule a time soon that he will be able to work on it for him soon. Help this belt not to break on him. Thank you Father for watching...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friend. She has suffered a rent increase on a very low income, a car accident that created lots of debt for her and only 50% paid medical bills. She also does not have a car to get to work and is at risk of losing her job. She is truly an angel but is losing her faith after so...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father please watch over my husband and his car. He needs a new belt and he cant put it on himself. Please help Dave the mechanic to fix it Thurs. the 18 and have it working great. Help this old belt not to break on my husband while we wait till it is fixed. Thank you Father for...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom