Jesus please let my husband do the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I love you. I appreciate you. I am hurting right now because everything I seem to do I keep getting rejected. I have been praying for a new job because my current job is trying to fire me. I work in an extremely toxic environment. All I keep getting is rejection letters from every job that...
Replies
11
Views
243
Lord please calm my mother ###. She had tantrums today and we had a fight. Early ### but she is incredibly stubborn and is making a mess, she is eating an apple while she is on a ###. I don't have words for how stubborn she is and she has mean narcissistic comments that cut me deep in heart...
Replies
10
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom