Jesus please let my ### do well ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First, I must thank God and give praise, because he sent a person to stand up for me at work! It is a person who is a new manager. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, Jesus! Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position next week. Please help me get...
Replies
17
Views
209
Lord please let my mom call me if she is not ok. She was not good, problems with breathing. I talked on the phone with her and I was not sure if she is ok. She was like in a half sleep. Please let her call me if she is not good. I would go to her place... I am afraid to wake her up if...
Replies
8
Views
185
Jesus please let my son do well on his test today And please don't let the phone ring off the hook today. I don't need everyone calling me back, I just want peace. Please also let the daycare place and the hospital work it out so that my mother in law does not have to go to that daycare, it's...
Replies
9
Views
503
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,950
Members
649,735
Latest member
Gruamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom