Jesus please let me get my packages. ...

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let me get my packages. Please let Social Security get my information and update it. Please let me feel better. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
I’m praying that God will bless you in a special way and help with your ### situation. Grace and peace to you, ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Let not your heart be troubled. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in the day of trouble. He shall supply all our needs and grant this request by faith and his riches in glory. In Jesus name, we pray AMEN!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I kindly request your fervent prayers. My mother sent me a package, which I have yet to receive. It was dispatched in late December. I have been consistently monitoring the tracking number, but there has been no progress. My mother visited the post office and inquired about the package...
Replies
6
Views
271
I kindly request your fervent prayers. My mother sent me a package, which I have yet to receive. It was dispatched in late December. I have been consistently monitoring the tracking number, but there has been no progress. My mother visited the post office and inquired about the package...
Replies
6
Views
277
Jesus please let my packages arrive today and let me try to figure out how to fix my printer, I cannot afford a new one. Please also let my husband get his schedule at work so I can plan appointments and other events. Please also let my son stop being so obsessed with the...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,653
Messages
16,801,917
Members
650,175
Latest member
Thierzolver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom