Jesus please let me find my cat. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my beloved cat ###. ### is a young cat who has recently become very ill. He has been diagnosed with FeLV and has a mass and fluid in his abdomen, and lymphoma is strongly suspected. He is also anaemic. Please join me in praying to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Great Physician, for...
Replies
11
Views
137
Please 🙏 for my precious cat who my vet advised to put her on palliative care, on 1.4mil Pred Mix which I am not happy because I believe it’s a strong amount.. I hope I am doing the right thing by her, I told the vet i’m not comfortable with that amount. She weighs 3.5 kg. The doctor believe...
Replies
14
Views
84
Heavenly Father, I come to You with a heavy and loving heart for my precious cat. You are the creator of all life, and You care deeply for every creature. Lord, my cat is sick and in pain. I ask for Your healing hand to rest upon them. Please restore their health, ease their discomfort, and...
Replies
13
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom