Jesus please let ### have a safe trip back

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Jesus please let my daughter have a safe trip back to ### and please let work go OK today. I am so tired I don't know how I am going to get through this day, please help me, Amen.
 
Lord, we pray for strength and courage today... and for protection over the whole family.... we pray in Jesus Name. amen
 
Right now in the name of Jesus, I command weariness of mind to be broken off this one whom God loves! Devil, I tell you to GO! I thank You, Lord, that You are her strength and Your life swallows up whatever tries to come against her. I command strength into her body and declare she has a sound mind. I command hindrances to be broken off her. Fresh new outlook starts today for if God be for her, who can be against her. Favor of God over her life. Body, receive the life and strength of the God who created you NOW, in Jesus name. So be it according to Your word, Lord.
 
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17

May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
 
Almighty Father,

we know with you all things are possible. Please do intervene in a powerful way in this situation and grant these petitions according to your good and perfect will.

in Jesus' name

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Also pray especially for those close’s safe flight back that it all turns out ok and they can arrange and depend on someone close for pickup back to home, and our safety back on the road. Praises Lord Jesus Christ. Please help to rest well and bring us all peace. Amen
Replies
6
Views
281
Dear Lord, Please be with my daughter as she drives back to college today. Surround her with your angels and keep her and her vehicle safe from all harm. Give her wisdom as she drives. Let her junior year be one in which she draws closer to You and worships You in all of your goodness. Prepare...
Replies
11
Views
477
Please keep my daughter ### safe on her trip back here today and always
Replies
10
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom