Jesus please keep everyone safe at schools ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please keep everyone safe and happy including animals I love for everyone even me to be safe . It's so much danger in killing in the wrong including where I used to live at in ### it's shooting and killing and doing illegal drugs . God please keep everyone safe in the world please it's very...
Replies
10
Views
178
Hello. My name is ### and I apologize but I had a recent mental health evaluation and the ambulance picked me up but when we arrived at the hospital they had me walk out and I missed a step and severely injured my knee and leg to the point I can hardly walk. They didn't tell my parents about the...
Replies
10
Views
232
Jesus please help me I am in pain and dizzy. Please let my husband not get in trouble for missing work even though it is his day off. Please also let my son do what he is supposed to at school today and not fall asleep or have anymore meltdowns and please let him be ok something is bothering him...
Replies
9
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom