Jesus please help me with my surgery next ### Wed

tina1

Beloved of All
Jesus please help me with my surgery next week ### I am getting so scared and nervous wish I was miraculously healed so it wouldn't have to happen...please let the sigmoidoscopy that the surgeon will do show that it is a small minor fistula so that it will be a non-invasive surgery...I don't trust drs as we have had many negative medical experiences...I will be under general anaesthetic which I am also scared of as I've never had this before...please don't let them do things I am not aware of...please forgive my sins Lord and help me in Jesus Name amen thank You
 
Praying for this request

 

Attachments

  • quote doubt faith psalm My hope Lord God is in you flower pot.jpg
    quote doubt faith psalm My hope Lord God is in you flower pot.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
Be still and know that GOD hears our prayers even as we say them. Thank GOD for all that is good in our lives.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I had an accident. I was admitted to the hospital. My left shoulder bone is broken. Today is the surgery. Please pray for me. Pray that I will receive great healing from God. This is the first time I have been admitted to a hospital like this. So I am tense and BP. Pray that...
Replies
12
Views
469
Jesus Please help me with my Business photography & Wedding Portrait class Thank you and God bless you beloved dear friend with your own needs. I also up lift you and bless you like commanded amen
Replies
12
Views
236
I'm working for free. My therapist recommended exposure therapy for my fears. I'm hoping my doctor increases the medicine dosage. The war in Russia and Ukraine, and now the war in Iran, bothers me. I'm trusting in God's providence. I have an anxiety about me and my other relatives not having...
Replies
5
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,655
Members
648,153
Latest member
Thuywood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom