JESUS please help me to supernaturally get into and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
JESUS please help me to supernaturally get into and finish out of ### school.
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am just requesting prayers that God will provide a little bit of money to help with food until I get paid on the 30th of April. I do have a job interview on the 30th of April and I pray that goes well. I know everyone is doing it tough these days and only God can turn things around. I...
Replies
7
Views
333
I pray for GOD to fill my life with his presence, for me to be blessed in all areas of my life according to Luke 6:38, to progress, to be wealthy, a giver, healthy, to never use my money on negativity, for my pockets/bank account to never run dry from beginning to end of the month, according to...
Replies
8
Views
343
Dear God please help me get out of bed tomorrow morning and to be able to get to my friend's funeral without any problems. Please let me sit in the back row and not be noticed by anyone. I only have to give my old friends a hug and tell her that I loved my old friend. Then help me get back home...
Replies
14
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,921
Members
649,147
Latest member
Sprairmior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom