Jesus please help me to study peacefully tonight and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus please help me to study peacefully tonight and help me to ignore ###'s voice. Give me strength God or at least give me the right mental treatment so I can get better.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to successfully study for my upcoming medical entrance test. I have been procrastinating a lot and putting off studying. I am terrified of what will happen to me if I fail. God please help me through this difficult time and let me be able to successfully study and get great...
Replies
5
Views
290
Dear God please help me get a good night's sleep tonight. I have not been able to get much or any sleep over the past few days and I am so tired. Please help me wake up tomorrow morning and to have energy and courage and confidence that I am going to be okay. Please forgive me for my AUD. I am...
Replies
18
Views
291
There's no reason for me to be here anymore. I WANT to go. If you won't take me, please give me a sure fire method and the courage to carry it out. I'M BEGGING YOU. --- **Note:** If you are feeling this way, it's important to reach out to someone who can provide support, such as a mental...
Replies
12
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom